Saturday 7 December 2013

Hello December ❄


Hello internet chums!

So its finally that time of year again, the leaves on the trees have said goodbye and it is now seen as acceptable to be wearing garish, glittery jumpers. It feels all very festive, doesn't it?


Recently in my life, my Sister has moved to University and so now is the time when I leave my small shoe box of a room and make myself comfortable in her much larger ( therefore much more wardrobe space) room. As we got to work and cleared out all her old magazines and books we also created a lot of space, which though great in the day time, does seem to make the room colder at night. To turn up the temperature I decided to make the room more festive with the addition of fairy lights and candles.

This is my current favourite, now I know that there are lots of high end candles that are very good this time of year, but one should never underestimate the supermarkets. I came across this candle on a weekly food shop in Sainsbury's and after taking one whiff, I knew that I could not leave without it. 

I would never consider myself a Scrooge when it came to Christmas time, but as I have got older I have noticed that the festive feelings I used to get in November only really start to arise halfway through December, so in order to get in the Christmas mood,  before I get all cosy in bed with my laptop and a mug of hot choccy, I turn on all of my fairy lights and light my candle. Now these things are only small but they have really helped me feel a lot more festive and so now I am truly in the Christmas spirit!!!

Tah Tah For Now, elizabethgraced xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

popular posts...