Thursday 26 December 2013

All I Want for Christmas is You ♥

Hello internet chums!

Well, unless you have been living under a rock for the past week, you will know that Christmas has been and gone. Today, (for me anyways), Christmas was yesterday and so by now, as you would expect, I have opened all my presents and this year I have been quite the lucky girl. Now this year I wasn't expecting a great deal, (mainly due to the fact that my father is planning his wedding for April 2014 and most likely isn't in the financial stead to buy me the Mulberry Bayswater Handbag I've always dreamed of ;D) but I was thoroughly surprised at the kindness and generosity of my family this year.



I like to assume that if you are reading this you may be intrigued as to what I received, so rather than telling you everything I shall tell you some of the Beauty things that I am particularly excited about.


This first one is small, but massively essential in any aspiring beauty persons arsenal. This Brush is none other than the 'MAC 266 brush', its just brilliant for eyebrows and even though I have only used it once, I really saw a huge difference in the definition it gave me.


The next item I am excited about is the beautifully delicate Issey Miyake eau de toilette 'L'EAU D'ISSEY'. The best word to characterise the fragrance is fresh. The smell is light and floral, emphasis on the word light, good for day to day wanderings, but also work for tranquil evenings.


This item I have not yet had the pleasure of experiencing, but it is safe to say that I have high expectations for this little jar. Now, as the months get colder I notice that my lips become dryer and more chapped. There is only so much that lip balms can do before one must admit defeat, but not any more, I have read and heard so many people rave about this tiny product and the softness it can bring to your lips, so now I shall take their word and give it a go. I know one shouldn't judge a book by its cover but initial thoughts toward the product are hopeful, also it smells amazing!!


One of the slightly more expensive presents I received was this absolutely stunning blusher from Space N.K. by NARS in the colour 'seduction'. I had been pining after a NARS blusher for ages as I had heard many people go crazy over the pigmentation and general quality of the product, and I had also been wanting a deeper and darker shade of blusher as I wanted one to suit the seasonal colour-scheme. All of these attributes have been cleverly placed within this product and I cannot wait to use it more!


This product I had been enthusiastic about for ages; The 'Wild Mint' Candle from The White Company is one of the most gorgeous smelling candles I have come across, it literally smells of Mojito's (i.e. fresh and zesty). Another thing that attracted me to the product was its beautifully elegant packaging, very simply a white porcelain cup and lid, that just adds to the candles appeal.


Another item I received was this amazing hat from Topshop. It is very versatile as it can be so easily worn throughout the year and go with numerous colours due to its neutral colouring. The velvet ribbon detailing is a nice touch to an already perfect product, I highly commend the milliners at Topshop and urge them to keep up the good work :).


The final present I reveal to you is the fabulous ZARA city bag, with multiple padded compartments in order to store all manor of technological goodies. It is a simply stunning design that has been a staple with many beauty bloggers. It is gorgeous and practical, the two things I look for when choosing a bag, so this was the ultimate choice for me and I am so glad to have received it.


This was my Boxing Day Make up look: Eyes; Estée Lauder 'Raisins' Palette, Cheeks; NARS 'seduction' Blusher, Lips; MAC 'Diva' Matte Lipstick

Overall my Christmas holidays have begun with a roaring applause from me, I am utterly thrilled with all the presents I have received and can only hope that people were as satisfied when receiving mine.
I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

Tah Tah For Now, elizabethgraced xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

popular posts...